Terms and Conditions
By making a purchase at Flowerflour, you are agreeable to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Flowerflour reserves the right to make fair and reasonable substitutions to the flowers and arrangements according to the practical availability of flowers and packaging. Pictures shown on the website are used as guides only and may not be exactly the same as the final product.
2. Flowerflour will not be liable for flowers and arrangements once it has been delivered and acknowledged by recipient or on behalf of recipient to the designated delivery address.
3. If no one is available to receive delivery of the flowers and arrangements, FlowerFlour reserves the right to leave flowers and arrangements outside the recipient’s front door.
4. In the event when the given recipient's address is incorrect and our driver couldn't reach anyone from the contacts given, a re delivery charge of $20 is applicable
5. All purchases made from www.flowerflour.sg are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
6. Refund Policy:
It is not normally policy to refund the price of the product. However, as every customer and gift is individual, (and therefore may require a decision on a case-by-case basis), please contact us so we can determine the best solution to the problem.
Any refund requests made will be accepted or declined at Flowerflour's own descretion. Flowerflour reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
7. Flowerflour reserves full rights to accept or decline any purchase made by any one individual or corporation at any time.
8. Flowerflour reserves full rights to amend it's terms and conditions at any one time, without prior notice.